Monday, July 23, 2012

Minecraft Pixel Art!

As you may or may not know, I'm a Minecraft fiend!

I play on Xbox 360 and ever since it came out, it's pretty much the only game I play. I have built a theme park, a city, and countless houses.

If you're online and you want to play, my gamertag is La Lady Panda.

Now that we have pistons, I've been building even more and I'm hoping to get it recorded so that I can do tutorials and add them to my youtube page.

In the meantime I wanted to share some of my previous creations with you. Here are some art pieces I've made.

PIXEL ART:

Here's Boo from Super Mario. His mouth is the entrance to the Nether which has a Boo Roller Coaster!



The carpet in our Toy Store (in the mall of my city) is ELMO! :)



Here's a Fire Flower I made and Skull and Crossbones my friend Hunter made for the theme park. Under the Fire Flower is the Tunnel of Love :)



Here's Gir from Invader Zim sitting just in front of water slide, also in the Pandaland theme park.



Super Mario at the entrance of the Boo Coaster in the Nether.




My Little Pony at the end of the Rockin' Coaster in Pandaland.(Don't know why it's blurry, sorry :[ )



NOT PIXEL ART:

Here's a 3D Cookie Monster.




And a Creeper water fountain for Creeper Hotel and Resort.



That's all for now friends. I'll be posting more pics of my creations. Let me know via a comment if you want help with something you're building or you want ideas for what to create. I am a pretty vast wealth of knowledge and creativity.

Thanks for reading.
Love,
Mery Ann

2 comments:

  1. Pot Brownie!!

    -XxMissTiffanyxX

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO nice choice there partner lol I'm an oatmeal cookie myself :)

    Stacey voted chocolate chocolate chocolate etc lol

    George too.

    I want to see someone pick potato. LMFAO

    ReplyDelete