Wednesday, July 4, 2012

All You Minecrafters!

Sooo I was checking out OXM magazine on twitter a couple of weeks ago when I ran across a build competition for Minecrafters on Xbox worth 800 microsoft points to the top 5 winners and I said to myself...HECK YES!!


I quickly jumped on and added OXM to a couple of my favoritest builds and took screenshots to then tweet to OXM magazine's UK twitter.

Keep in mind that ALL of my creations have sub-creators and master builders who work along side me to create these awesome builds. In a later post I will be detailing my collaborators so if you're one of them and you're reading this...would you like just your gamer tag mentioned, your real name, or both and let me know if you have a site or page that you want to shout out?

Here were my submissions:

 This one is a bird's eye view of a city currently still under construction. The city so far boasts a bank, hospital, police station, fire department, restaurants, clubs, kwi-e-mart, gas station, church, botanical garden, office buildings, pre-school. elementary school, high school, McDonalds, Krusty Krab, Taco truck, Ice cream truck, suburbs, community pool, hot air balloon, and a full mall with a food court, movie theater and nearly a dozen stores!
And this one is a theme park that is already finished. It has two roller coasters, two water slides, two mazes, a food court, cookie kiosk, cake kiosk, tons of pixel art, bow and arrow mini games, a tunnel of love, bumper boats, and even a music fun house.

The city submission got me into the TOP 5 and the theme park got honorable mention! I'm saving most of my points for the next DLC content which should be dropping in the next few weeks. 

If you would like to see the article about the competition and the other winners and honorably mentioned click here:


http://www.oxm.co.uk/43124/features/minecraft-xbox-360-the-five-greatest-oxm-community-creations/


I'm hoping to create a section in this blog to walk you through my creations picture by picture for those of you interested. If you have any Minecraft 360 creations you would like to show off, leave a comment with your gamer tag or send me a message on Xbox, my gamer tag is La Lady Panda.

Thanks for Reading!
Love,
Mery Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment