Saturday, July 14, 2012

Flowers and Hearts

I've been out and about friends! Well, not really.

I went to my mom's house for a few hours to sing happy birthday to the boyfriend and the brother and it was actually a lot of fun. I haven't been out of the house in quite a while and although I was shaking with panic, I managed to keep a positive attitude and it paid off! I was able to enjoy my family's company without an anxiety attack. All in all, it was a successful outing and I'm happy for it.

To celebrate, I thought I'd share a bunch of heart and flower free patterns! <3

HEARTS









FLOWERS







I especially like the Tahitian Blossoms because of the colors and I think if you make them in red, white, or green, they could double as Christmas Snowflakes. 

That's all for now friends. I hope you like this new post and I'll be sure to keep posting more free patterns that I collect across the vast world of the interwebs. As always...

Thanks for reading.
Love, 
Mery Ann

2 comments:

  1. Can't find the two little red hearts on the link provided.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry the link no longer works Devi. It's such a shame because it is such a beautiful pattern. I did some leg work and found a couple more you might be interested in. I hope at least one of them is helpful. :)

    1)
    http://www.crochetdoilies.com/crochet_heart_coaster.html
    2)
    http://creativeyarnsource.com/Heart.pdf
    3)And, if you're good at reading diagrams, this page has loads to choose from!
    http://crochet-plaisir.over-blog.com/categorie-12330740.html


    Thank you so much for asking for more. You've inspired me to make a new post! If you want to see the pictures of these, I'll be posting them there. Have fun!

    Mery Ann

    ReplyDelete