Monday, July 8, 2013

More Hearts

So, here I was thinking my blog had disappeared into obscurity and completely giving up on it and all along people have been checking it out. I'm pretty happy about that and in fact its very touching to know.

In my life I get very distracted by my medical and mental conditions. They take up most of every single day. I pretty much sit in worry and anxiety trying all day to think about anything but them. Through this introverted battle of paranoia, illness, and depression, I spend most of my foggy days just thinking about how crappy I feel.

On some days, the real world punches through and I get a glimpsed at what my life is supposed to be like and what's really important. This blog is important. That's hard for me to remember sometimes.

Thank you to Devi for submitting a comment and letting me know that one of the links for free heart crochet patterns was not working.

Here are some suitable (I hope) alternatives for you guys. <3





















If you're good at reading diagrams, this page has loads to choose from! 



*The first few times I clicked this link not more than an hour ago, it worked. It has since stopped working for me. I'm sorry in advance if it doesn't work. :(


Please note that all of these pictures belong solely to their creators as listed in the links below them. I did not make these crochet creations, patterns, or take the pictures. Give credit where credit is due and be sure to read the guidelines for use of the pattern if and when they are listed. 

Thank you so much for reading!
Love,
Mery Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment