Saturday, May 25, 2013

"Honey, I Shrunk the Steves" MORE PICS!

I've had a lot of requests for an album on the "Honey, I Shrunk the Steves" map so  I'm posting them here, on my blog. :)

I've been hard at work doing landscaping and adding more (yes, more!) detail on the map lol. 

There's bits and pieces that I wasn't happy with before that I find myself tinkering with daily. Mainly it's the exterior that has been getting some TLC. 

I spent so much time with the small details inside that I ended up with a giant brick wall all around the house....not very appealing. So, I've added some gardening and fences as well as roof and brick details.

I don't know if you guys read about it on my twitter but I've been considering turning this into an adventure map once the house is finished. I even built a train station that takes you to the mailbox as a starter point for it. 

Unfortunately, I've never created an adventure map and need some serious help with it. 

If anyone is interested, you can reply here on my blog with the following information:

Your Gamertag:
Pictures/Links to any adventure builds you've created:
How often are you on xbox"
How many hours you can work on the build daily/weekly:
Your age:

I know age doesn't tell your maturity but I get a lot of younger kids who want to play/build and after a little while they get bored and start trolling/griefing. I don't have time for that, I'm sorry.

Ok, here's the photo's I promised:

Here's the kitchen, I know it looks gritty but I had to add filters to light it up. :/



This is the master bedroom.



This is the spare bedroom.


Here's part of the backyard.


Close up of Norman the Gnome ^.^ 


Thanks for reading!
Love,
La Lady Panda


No comments:

Post a Comment