Thursday, October 25, 2012

Makeupbee.com Halloween Competition!

I guess I never mentioned this to you guys before but I love love love make up!

I don't wear it on a daily basis because I try to treat my skin good since I do have issues with it from time to time but I dabble in creative make up. :)

I love bright colors and dramatic looks and so I came across makeupbee.com on Pinterest and decided to try my hand on a Halloween look for a competition they're having. I haven't really messed with my make ups in a while and I am in dire need of new colors and brushes but I did the best I could with what I have.

Here's my Babydoll look :)


The competition is based on how many votes you get and anyone can vote on the site so I was hoping, if you like my look, that you guys could go vote for me too. :) Here's the link:


I might make this a more frequent thing I post about too, idk. I'm so random! Crochet, video games, and make up. HA! But that's me, and I'm not conforming to anyone's idea of who or how I should be, and neither should you. :) <3

Thanks for reading.
Geek Love,
La Lady Panda/Mery Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment