Sunday, October 7, 2012

Dinner for two?

I'm impatiently waiting for the 1.8.2 update to the Xbox 360 to finally arrive! I've been playing less but amping myself up to spend tons of time playing once the update comes out. 

If you love Minecraft as much as I do, check out the 1.8.2 update Celebration Sale on my etsy shop. 20% off on all Minecraft gear! 


In my desperation I decided to revisit some of my old creations. Ah how the time has changed me and my crafting ways lol. I make much bigger and piston-y creations now but when there were no pistons, I dedicated every ounce of creativity into the look of my structures. After Pandaland, I wanted to create a city. I succeeded in the construction of the city to about 90% of its potential. It's got schools, post office, hospital, church, fire department, bank, auditorium, botanical garden, community pool, hot air balloon, mall, movie theaters, gas station, restaurants and more!

I wanted to share some of these creations bit by bit (heehee bit) so I decided to throw in some pictures of some of the restaurants in my city.

Here's my favorite, the Krusty Krab!






I tried to make the inside as accurate as possible. Sorry about the poor quality of the photos. This was  before the lighting fix was applied. The menu is just like in the show. I included Mr. Krabs office, the kitchen, the walking freezer, the tables, the register, and SpongeBob's grill(furnace). :)





Another restaurant I made was near the high school, it's a McDonalds! It has a lobby area, counter with registers, and a drive thru! Menu and all :)



This is the Yumm Yumm Tepanyaki Palace! I had to put a layer of water in the ground floor so that the grill/tables which have glass covering a lava bottom wouldn't set the place ablaze. It took me 4 hours and 10 huge blazing fires to figure that one out. I'd be on the second floor building where a familiar sizzle would run through and ruin everything. It was frustrating lol but worth the hard work. 


I hope you like some of my restaurants. I have tons of other builds that I can show you on xbox if you send me a message to La Lady Panda gamertag. Keep an eye out on my blog too, I'll be updating more Minecraft build pics. I hope to have a PVR or PVR connect to be able to record my creations to upload here and youtube soon. Comment on here if you'd like me to visit some of your maps and check out what you have built. I would love to showcase it for you on my blog also. :)

Thanks for reading.
Love,
Mery Ann


No comments:

Post a Comment