Thursday, September 6, 2012

FUZZ be gone!

I'm a t-shirt maniac. If I could wear a t-shirt for every occasion, I would and believe me, I try to. The saddest days are when my favorite shirts loose they're new shirt gleam and begin to look old. I've noticed that the worn look can sometimes be a result of bad lint, or fuzz.

In the past I've used electric lint removers for t-shirts and sweaters but I hated how the shaver sometimes pulled up strands and created nicks in my fabric, so I gave that up.

Yesterday I was in the bathroom, waiting for my face mask to dry up so that I could wash it up and I saw my boyfriends collection of cheap razors (which he uses once, and then instead of discarding, leaves them on the sink). I looked down at my t-shirt nighty and thought, hmm why not?

I shaved off the fuzz and was amazed at the newness bouncing back at me from my fabric! I figured I had to share this with you guys.



I'm rushing to the nearest dollar store on my next payday to stock up and refresh my favorite threads. Be careful when you're shaving your clothes and what materials you are using the shaver on so that you don't get any nicks or snags. Try using a fresh razor and no water as that seems to work best and good luck friends!

Thanks for reading!
Love,
Mery Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment