Saturday, September 1, 2012

Crocheting Curves

I love to crochet but I can honestly say that even I get tired of row after row of the same stitches. For that reason, and the fact that my hands get sore fast, I tend to stick to small projects. I'm not a great finisher either and lack of motivation runs rampant around the time I get half way through big projects. I tend to stick to really small crochet ideas so as to finish them quickly and reap the rewards of almost instant gratification.

Someday I'm hoping to work my way up to a full size afghan, or dare I say, plus size tunics! lol Well, when I do get there, I can rest easy that this amazing book I found online will be there to expertly guide me through what will probably feel like millions of stitches to the glorious finish line.

The article I found thanks to twitter about this book graciously provided a link for a free tank top/vest pattern too!

Click here for the free pattern: http://www.crochettoday.com/files/patterns-pdf/CurvyGirl.pdf


It's also available on nooks and kindles. I don't have one of those but I do have an iphone and you can get the kindle app on there for free and then download the book (not for free lol). 

I know its been a while since I posted but I've been going through hell and high water trying to get health insurance and get my car fixed so that I can go back to therapy and work on my agoraphobia. I feel like every step forward is ten steps backwards but I know thats a universal feeling too. I hope you guys like this free pattern and book suggestion. :)

Thanks for reading.
Love, 
Mery Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment